Blog #4 Final Preparations and Packing


Tomorrow is our final day in Cleveland. I can't speak for Vince, but I know Amelia and I are just counting down the minutes till we arrive in The Bahamas. During this last week, we have been in communication with Vince to make sure we are on top of everything and to plan the last details of our arrival. The main focus right now is packing and making sure we have everything we need to stay happy and healthy on the trip. Let’s just say I haven’t minded the shopping to pick up a new swimsuit and get some good polarized glasses to protect my eyes from the sun. That may be a little shocking to my eye balls, seeing how there has been a strong lack of sun here in Cleveland lately. We have to pack as lightly as possible because there is not much room on the boat. Although this does limit what we can bring along with us, it is a great challenge and reminder of how little we actually need to survive. I think this whole trip will be good for us to see how much we use on a daily basis compared to what is truly needed. We are going back to the basics. I have made sure to pack some sun shirts and lots and lots of sunscreen. My goal is not to be bright red while I walk across the stage at graduation. Besides some clothes, we don’t need much besides snorkeling gear, passports, and some entertainment for our travel and downtime. So now we are finally set to begin this journey. I think the only thing we have left to do is buy some snacks and then we are off to the sunshine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #5 Bahamas Arrival